The view from my window

The view from my window
The view from my window

Friday 15 July 2016

And so the bastards strike again!

Who knows how many times we will have to wake up to the news of these murdering bastards wreaking their havoc, not just in France of course, but anywhere in the world where these morons with enormous chips on their shoulders have a supposed "grudge". I didn't hear about Nice until this morning as I didn't stay up for the fireworks. Many small towns in France have the Bastille Day fireworks on 13th so that people can "recuperate" during the day on 14th July, which is a holiday here. Not for me, of course, since I work in Switzerland, so I only heard about the atrocity this morning when I got up.

The pathetic thing is, though, more often than not the bastards who carry out these atrocities are just pawns - cannon fodder, if you like - in the games played by the "kingpins", who are usually too cowardly to carry it out themselves. They are society's "rejects" - drugged up zombies, or more often than not petty criminals, who see this as their one shot to "be Mr. Big". If only they knew, they are destined to be used, chewed up and then spat out by their puppet masters, brainwashed into carrying out these heinous acts and then consigned to the cesspit of history as the cowards they are.

I feel so tremendously for those caught up in it, for the emergency crews confronted with such horrors, and also for the innocent, law-abiding Tunisians (I believe in this case), going about their daily lives, minding their own business, and who will surely bear the backlash of this in some cities. Indeed my best friend is Tunisian, and you couldn't ask for a kinder, more hard-working family man than him. I am sad beyond words!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Super pissed at these under-cover bastards, and very, very sad for those innocent victims caught up in the actions of the effing cowards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just dreading the pictures of the victims coming out! Anna

    ReplyDelete